Sayali Bhagat - Shiney made passes at me

Posted by webber | Tuesday, October 25, 2011 | , | 0 comments »



Shiney Ahuja seems to be on the bad side of women all the time. Most recently, the actor has been accused of sexually harassing his co-star Sayali Bhagat according to media reports.
Indian-cine-actress-bollywood-filmstar-south-indian-movie-star-Sayali-Bhagat
Well, if what actress Sayali Bhagat is saying is true then Shiney Ahuja seems to have not learnt from his past experiences.

This is not the first time that Shiney has been in the eye of storm over such allegations. In 2009, the actor's maid filed a case against him alleging rape.

Shiney was sentenced to seven years in prison by a Mumbai sessions court on March 30 this year. About a month later, however, he was released on bail.

Sayali Bhagat, however, cannot decide whether her 'Ghost' co-star Shiney Ahuja misbehaved with her on the sets of the film. For the past 7 months now, Sayali has been going back and forth on her allegations.

Reportedly, there was news that Sayali Bhagat was miffed with the gossip circulated all over that Shiney pinched her butt while filming their upcoming flick ‘Ghost’. Later she enlightened more on the lecherous habits of Shiney saying that he didn’t pinch her butt, but made quite a few passes at her and also made it quite clear that working with Shiney was no less than mental molestation.
Indian-cine-actress-bollywood-filmstar-south-indian-movie-star-Sayali-Bhagat
"My life has been a living hell ever since a leading film magazine (Stardust) came out with the story that Shiney misbehaved with me on the sets of our upcoming film Ghost. I was under tremendous pressure to deny all the claims and allegations I made in my interview, so I gave into the pressure," says Sayali.

According to the actress, the crew of the film also noticed Ahuja's behaviour towards her. "During a scene wherein I teach him how to chop vegetables, he asked me to feel up his arms at least ten times, so much so that even the light-man threw the lights and left the sets out of disgust. Then while our shots were getting ready, Shiney would often whisper into my ears that he can’t resist me, suggesting that we should hook up."

It didn’t stop there. Even after the shooting was over and done with, Sayali received text messages and calls from Shiney at odd hours.
Indian-cine-actress-bollywood-filmstar-south-indian-movie-star-Sayali-Bhagat
After the story appeared in the magazine, Sayali claims she received several messages from Shiney's wife that she shouldn't have said such defamatory things about her husband. "I am the last person to speak out strongly against anyone, but I am at the end of my tether. I will not take this kind of harassment lying down and I want Shiney and Anupam to leave me alone," Sayali states loud and clear.

The actress has decided to go to the police and lodge an official complaint against Shiney Ahuja and his wife Anupam.

So after the rape case, it will be off to court for a sexual harassment case.

0 comments